Edible snow cones are simple, easy, and surprisingly delicious!
- Container for collecting snow
- About 8-10 cups of clean snow (powdery works best)
- Bowl for mixing
- Condensed milk (a small or medium can)
- Vanilla (about a teaspoon)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Sprinkles, fruit, or nuts (optional)
- Space in the freezer for leftovers and a freezable container
Directions For Making Edible Snow Cones
Gather snow, about 8-10 cups, into a large container or bowl (the easiest is to scrape off the top layer of powdery snow)
Scoop some snow into a bowl, and sprinkle vanilla over the snow (about 1 tsp)
Pour condensed milk over the snow, depending on how much snow you collect. Start in 1/4-1/2 cup increments (or more if you prefer creamier)
Mix it all together (we used a fork)
Add more snow for the desired consistency.
Scoop it out into individual bowls, put the rest of the mixture in a freezable container, and freeze for later.
Serve as is, or sprinkle with nuts, fruit, or top with chocolate sauce (or whatever other toppings you love)
Recipes for Kids
The Big Sis